AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I, , hereby agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the FitMinded program offered by [Dr. Jennifer Huberty] during which I will receive information and instruction about wellness. I recognize that physical activity may require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to participating in physical activity or exercise as a result of my participation in the FitMinded program. I represent and warrant that I am physically able to and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the FitMinded program.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the FitMinded program, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the FitMinded program, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against [Fit Minded, LLC] for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue [Fit Minded, LLC, and Dr. Jennifer Huberty] for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
DATE SIGNATURE OF PARTICIPANT
BEFITMINDED.COM IS A WEBSITE FEATURING A DISCUSSION BOARD AND IS NOT A MEDICALLY-APPROVED SOURCE FOR INFORMATION AND/ OR TREATMENT ADVICE. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROVIDER BEFORE MAKING ANY ADJUSTMENTS TO A HEALTH BEHAVIOR PROGRAM.
We welcome all members and we recognize that there are a wide-variety of expressed viewpoints, opinions and personal experiences. Befitminded.com encourages members to report any postings on the discussion board that are offensive in nature and are not in harmony with the community represented here to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide the following guidelines for discussion board use and ask that each member take the time to become familiar with them.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
When you log in or enter the Fit Minded discussion board on befitminded.com, this constitutes your acceptance of the terms listed below. If you do not agree to abide by our Terms & Conditions, please do not use the chat room.
- Fit Minded is not responsible or liable for activities or discussions conducted through our services (Discussion Board, Blog) at befitminded.com.
- Fit Minded welcomes people of all ages (over 19 years of age), races, religions, genders, national origins, sexual orientations and points of view.
- Members that participate are not medical professionals. As a result, all information shared should be taken as a sharing of ideas and NOT replacements for advice by a medical care provider(s). Beforemaking any changes to your health routine, be sure to discuss them with your physician.
- Fit Minded does not take responsibility for the content of communications that you take place in the discussion board, Blog or other interactive online tools. Other people’s comments may be offensive, harmful and/or inaccurate. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. Rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
- Befitminded.com, its advertisers or partners make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information on the site, and are not responsible for: (i) any errors of omission arising from the use of such information; (ii) any failures, delays or interruptions in the delivery of any content or service contained within the site; (iii) any libelous or unlawful material contained within user profiles or postings.
- Neither Befitminded.com, its advertisers or partners, make any warranty with respect to any content, information or services provided through or in conjunction with our chat rooms and our site and our network.
- As a user, you agree to indemnify Befitminded.com, its advertisers or partners against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from the use of the discussion board and our site. This expressly includes user responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
As a user of this service, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of FitMinded.com Guidelines. Fit Minded reserves the right to revise and update these Guidelines at any time without any prior notification to our users. Users who violate the terms of our Guidelines may permanently be banned from using befitminded.com
- We encourage discussion board users not to provide personal identifying information or passwords while using the board. Users should be aware that, when they disclose personal identifying information such as their actual name, member name, email address, etc., on our network, the information may be collected and used by others to send that person unsolicited email from other parties.
- Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person.
- All publicly displayed messages, posts, titles, signatures, are limited to the English language.
- Participants may not post words or URLs that attempt to defeat censors put in place by befitminded.com.
- Please do not provide specific medical advice. This is best left to a qualified health professional, and members should not change their health behaviors based on advice received from any chat room. Chat room members speak from their own experience and voice their own opinions when helpful. Chat members may claim no professional insight, expertise or authority, and befitminded.com claims no responsibility for their remarks.
- Respect other members. This is a health and wellness website with an expressed mission to provide support and encouragement to people who are striving to make a positive health behavior change. Please be polite and sensitive and treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Fit Minded does not tolerate harassment, expressions of bigotry, hatred, abuse or threats of harm to anyone.
- Fit Minded does not tolerate profanity, abusive or defamatory comments, or sexual remarks.
- Fit Minded does not condone any illegal activities. Specifically, you may not use our network to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs or computer programs. In addition, we do not allow the trading or swapping of images that are sexually explicit, obscene or vulgar. Because there can be no way of ensuring compliance with this section, rooms titled for the purpose of exchanging or swapping images are not allowed.
- Stalking of others, on our network or in other manners, is a serious offense. In many areas, such behavior is considered to be a criminal act. We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, because of a violation of our Guidelines or because of unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed, or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate.
- Befitminded.com doesn’t allow posting or use of computer programs that contain destructive features, such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, etc.
- Users inviting others to visit web sites with content that would not comply with befitminded.com Guidelines are considered to be in violation of our Guidelines.
- Fit Minded does not allow unauthorized commercial activity. We encourage communication between our members, but posting or transmitting of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other users, in befitminded.com, is not allowed.
- Members may not post to instruct users to check their email or PM (private message) inbox.
- Members may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the discussion board.
- Members may not use discussions to recommend, praise or defame other products or services, or companies.
- Members may not use befitminded.com discussion board to promote its competitors or their products or services.
- Members may not promote their own product or services, or the products and services of associated companies.
- Members may not post anything that contains solicitation or advertising, or that are commercial in nature.
- Members may not post anything that directs others to any pages at their own commercial web site.
- Members may not direct others to contact them regarding their product or services.
- Members may not solicit the membership for feedback or suggestions on their product or services.
- Members may not solicit users for any reason at all. If you are caught or reported, your account will be disabled.
- Finally, any abuse towards our staff and/or members, in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
Fit Minded will not release any member information unless it is under a specific court order. Please be aware that your postings on the discussion board will be viewable to members of Fit Minded with membership access to the board and with an internet connection.
In addition to the rules posted here, members are required to read any individual discussion board rules which may be posted at the top of the board as “Important Threads” or “Announcements.”
We encourage your participation in upholding befitminded.com. We want your visit here to be enjoyable. We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to our chat rooms for conduct that we believe interferes with other peoples’ enjoyment.
If you have questions about the befitminded.com, or need to report a violation, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read these rules and guidelines.